Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Not even close...

I am not even close to being ready but for some reason I don't even care. I just took the boys out to run late day errands. We ran by the realtor's office to drop off the move-in inspection report. We ran to Target to get books for the trip and more pillows. We then ran up to our home to check the mail and say goodbye to the neighbors and then we ran to get haircuts for the boys and Marble Slab ice cream to top off the running. We are now home, I just chatted with Denise and continued to avoid packing. I did sort some odd and thrown together papers from the hotel filing system while I chatted so don't think I wasn't doing something productive.

Right now I am going to put away the rest of the clean laundry and begin packing for me and finish packing for Fred. I also need to dig through some restored goods boxes to find wedding shoes for the boys and maybe sock. Although I may not work too hard on the socks since I know I can get more at Kohl's.

I am going now.... Really I am.... Go Susan! Get busy!

No comments: