Wednesday, May 28, 2008

15 years ago...

So 15 years ago Fred and I were married. It was a humid Friday night in Indy and we were dressed to impress. I was less than pleased with my all too tight hair style but that was the least of my worries. My soon to be hubby was waiting patiently in church and I was prepping in the bride's room. As I walked down the aisle on my daddy's arm I cried tears of joy and fear and exhaustion. The wedding was beautiful, the reception was fun and the honeymoon was restful and my first induction to the love of all things Disney World. Who knew what we were starting? 15 years later we are still very much in love but have multiplied that love in our family made whole with the boys. Fred is off working hard this week and I am home doing the same. We have shared our good wishes through technology and telepathy today, oh and he sent me 15 beautiful long stemmed roses. The boys and I celebrated by going to Bailey's for dinner after Pokemon and it was just a really good day to reminisce and reference how far we have come in these few short years. We have many more to come. The adventure awaits!


Check out these beautiful people. The bro on the left getting married in about 8 weeks, the one on the right became a daddy this year and the amazing sister in the middle is super mom to two of her own. I feel certain my parents were beaming that night. And have many other nights since.
These two ladies were the life of the party. Granny Krider and Great Aunt Mary did not consult on their wardrobe but it is so obvious that they were close sisters.




















All photos are credited to Krider Professional Photography, Lawrenceburg, IN

2 comments:

Jen said...

We drove by Allison Mansion on the way to and from the track the other day. Marijo said, "what a great night!." It was a super party that hasn't ended yet!!!

Nothing like being by yourself on a big day... I can relate, having a husband in the Big D on my birthday. Thank God for flower delivery people!!!

Take care!

Betsy said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my children!