So which house did they choose?
#1 Did they choose the lowest price home that backs to a BRAND NEW SCHOOL?
#2 Did they choose the empty, looks like it was never lived in, home with the oversized media room?
#3 Did they choose the most expensive home that had EVERY ammenity on their list?
Option #3! THEY GOT A GOOD DEAL, IT IS EVERYTHING THEY WANTED AND IT WILL BE OURS ON JUNE 11TH.

Please come visit us in Frisco, TX soon!
3 comments:
Wow, Nice house. I think my kids would get lost in there. Hmm, not a bad idea some days. There is probably even room for a scrapbook room.
Did you "sleep on it?" too? You could have planned that before you got there and had no hotel costs at all!!!!
Congrats and I cannot wait to visit. I probably will have to wait, but I'm still looking forward to exploring Dallas with you!!! Sorry about the popcorn shrimp mix-up. Shannen said you guys had a great time, otherwise!!
Jen ill go with you and the kids...or with out...
Post a Comment