Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Not a single picture.

Nope, I didn't take a single photo! We ran through somewhere between 11 and 13 homes today. I kind of lost count. Some were VERY good and some were VERY bad and some just didn't strike our fancy. The boys did really well but could have done better. Their favorites were some of our least favorite. Not sure why that was. They were all over the home features and seemed to disregard things like location and price. I guess it does make sense. Our priorities are slightly different.

Will is REALLY struggling with some belly issues right now and is VERY uncomfortable. I have tried to help but have not been successful. Prayers are welcome and encouraged.

Fred hooked us up with a sweet hotel so in that respect we are quite comfortable. We have enjoyed breakfast and good dinner type snacking and are hoping to get to the pool of course, as soon as there is a break in the action. We drove by Ikea today and just about every other store imaginable. I really need to get a job so I can afford to live in such a high retail area. Not only will the job help me afford it but it will also act as a diversion from going exploring/shopping daily.

OK, off to tuck and kiss. I'll try to post a photo or two tomorrow. Until then...

No comments: