Thursday, May 22, 2008

Where does the stuff come from?

SO I like to think I do a good job taking care of my home but as soon as the boys come home and set their stuff down it explodes and covered every available surface. OK that might be a slight exaggeration but only slightly. I am getting ready to take a 45 minute survey with Will that will yield us $15 so the clean-up will have to wait until we are done.

I had a good day today. Not a killer day in terms of getting through my lists but it was good enough. I did find that Drury Inn hotels are very pet friendly but are only available in one of the three towns we need to stay on our trip to TX. One night out of 7 is covered and at a very reasonable price with free popcorn in the lobby. All good by my standards.

I also made final arrangements in our quest for homeowners, catastrophe and car insurance. Fred did all of the hard work, I just needed to confirm some stuff and share drivers license numbers. Well within my personal comfort zone and abilities.

OK, we just finished that laboriously long survey. It will be worth it when Will's $15 check shows up. It will have to follow us to TX. Doubt it will get here in time.

Fred is home and we need to tend to some business and I need to continue to work on the laundry. Grey's Anatomy Season Finale is tonight so I need to get my jammers on and settle myself in by 8:00. Better hurry!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

I may not get to it daily...but I'm TRYING to keep up with the BAKERS! Are you having fun yet?

We'll definitely miss you this weekend.
Mom