Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I had a day...

The boys did surprisingly well this morning and I slept pretty well last night too. That made for a good start to the day. After I dropped the three boys at school I ran to the HS to see some friends and share pics of the new house with a few more people. S and K seemed genuinely pleased to see me but didn't seem to care that I wasn't staying.

After I left school I went to Ames and headed straight to Target. I spent some quality time wandering aimlessly and bought a few things before heading to the bank and then I thought I was going to Hobby Lobby but I realized that I had forgotten my coupon. No sense in going if I couldn't get a deal so I then went on my way to Best Buy.

At Best Buy I looked at refrigerators and was thrilled to find a French door model with a freezer on the bottom and an ice and water dispenser in the door. The price is a bit more than I had hoped but now that I know what I need I can shop around for a good price. I picked up some photo printer ink and looked at navigation systems. They are pretty cool and of course I chose the most expensive one. I like the voice, not too nasal or computery (pretty sure that is not a word).

After BB I ran next door to Borders and browsed. It was nice. I then headed to Sam's and picked up some essentials before heading to Lowe's to check their fridge inventory. They had the one I liked at BB for... wait, this is big... $4 less! Whoo hoo, talk about a savings! That is a Happy Meal of savings. Well, I'm not buying today so I have time to look around a bit more.

The afternoon flew by and then all of the sudden the boys were home and the homework party began. Nic had no homework last night and tonight had 4 subjects. I have a feeling that some of this may have been known yesterday but was being put off. Will he ever learn?

I have another headache tonight and am getting really annoyed by it. I took some meds but it is not working. Guess I could go put my Pj's on and plan to head to bed soon after I get the boys settled. Lucky for me tomorrow is a VERY slow day until 3:30 when it is time for Pokemon at the library.

My week ramps up though since I have been asked to sub for my sub on Friday. It'll be fun since it's Uno day at the nursing home and croissant day for breakfast. Something to look forward to.

OK off to help finish up homework and get everyone ready for bed, me included.

No comments: