Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Homes Sweet Homes - addresses revealed


1. O'Sage Ct (1st apt. in the basement after marriage)

2. Ashley Oaks Dr. (2nd apt, moved up to the first floor)

3. Foxmoor Ln (1st house in Lfayette)

4. Temp apt. on S 9th St, Laf, IN (for 2 mos because the house sold before we were ready to leave)

5. Farragut, TN (apt)

6. Kingsport, TN (condo on the side of the mountain)

7. SOM Center Rd., Mayfield Village, OH (apt)

8. Parkdale Dr, Canton, MI (apt)

9. Singh Dr, Canton, MI (house)

10. 239th St. State Center, IA (house)

11. Castlebrook Dr., Frisco, TX (house)


Thanks for playing... I should really do a scrapbook of all of these homes, with lots of blank pages for future installments. I believe that my parents, Fred's mom and sister and niece Megan as well as Denise and Tyler have been to every spot at least one time (with the exception of #4 because there was barely enough room for us let alone guests).


Off to get ready to get the boys from school. I should have been able to accomplish more today. Thankfully I have all afternoon yet...

2 comments:

Jen said...

you should forget blogging about blah blah blah everyday life and go into business for people who have to move. You have GOT to have some expertise in what/where/how etc. MAN... I do NOT envy you (although how many times did YOU have to move?)
Take care and keep packin'!

Betsy said...

I WAS at that little apartment! walls and "stuff" everwhere is what I remember!
Mom