I got the house, not the car...
We can sit out on the deck and enjoy the evening... (Toddler swing not included.)
The view from the top of the stairs to the game room. Media room to the left, bedrooms to the right. Wet bar included but not stocked.
I will practice making Tex Mex in my new kitchen. (Refrigerator not included.) We will need to do something about this soon!
The lovely fireplace is not just for show... but I don't think we'll need a roaring fire to get through the long winter. (Copper moose wall piece not included. Sorry mom.)
4 comments:
Two words... FAB U LOUS. NIce house CANNOT WAIT to visit!!!
Hope you had a great day. LOVE YOU!
You know me well! I was going to trade you for something else and put that in the cabin over the fireplace.
I am looking for flights......at least once a week.
Mom
does that mean she's looking for flights to come visit once a week or she is looking once a week for flights???
Can we live in the East wing? Enjoy the house...how's the garage looking?
Post a Comment