Thursday, May 29, 2008

I found my countertops

My task for today was to clean up the kitchen counter top and although it is not spotless it looks a helk of a lot better. I recycled, purged, organized and tossed. I worked the phones a bit more and talked to some really challenging guy at Dish Network.


It seems that when they turn my service off next week they were going to send those "courtesy" boxes here to IA. They don't send until they shut things off. Duh, when you shut things off is right before I leave town, need the boxes to my new address. OK, we'll shut you off and the boxes will be there next Monday. WHOA they partner, I won't be there next Monday and I am thinking the people who's house we a buying might be a bit confused. Well, apparently my situation is just too complex and I just need to wait and shut off the week after we leave and then they will send the boxes to TX. So that means the movers have to take the receivers and such and I have to hope that I have unpacked/found them soon after we arrive and get the darn boxes to send them back. Does it have to be this hard?


OK, too much energy expended today. I am off to watch some Oprah episodes I have missed and get comfy for, God willing, a better nights sleep.

No comments: