Thursday was a productive day. Friday I worked and got paid. Today it is time to get busy!!! So far I have...
1. Cleared off all of the photos that I have had on my SD card since our trip to Disney last June.
2. Did a quick survey of stuff throughout the house that will not join us in TX.
3. Talked to a neighbor about taking some of those things off my hands for her grandsons and granddaughter.
4. Fed my kids lunch.
5. Showered.
Now, for the still to do list...
1. Mass at 5:00 PM
2. Go to Ames to look at the fridge options and hopefully eat dinner.
3. Take care of some of those things in the basement that will not go to TX. Make a pile for the neighbor to consider.
4. Laundry, there is always laundry.
5. Put away my scrap crap from last night's short but sweet crop night.
Thought I'd share this random picture that I cleared off the SD card into my picture files. "Remember the Alamo", a salt dough creation by Nic.
No comments:
Post a Comment