So the big thing on my list today is making some calls about new services in Frisco. I just called to cancel my Dish service and they pushed hard for me to stick with them when we move. I am just too excited about going back to reliable cable with a high speed Internet connection that I just didn't consider it. They are sending me empty boxes as a "courtesy" and I can return the items when we get shut off on June 5th.
I have seen the City Of Frisco site and have info on services they provide I just need to fill out and application and FAX that to them to keep the trash, water and sewer working for me. All good and looks easy.

I have big plans for today, I am going to lunch with a friend from the hood. We are headed to Ames, IA for some sustenance and chatting. Two things I am REALLY good at!
Last night the boys went to my final Stamp Club in M-town. Sadly there were only 2 members there, that means 4 were missing, so we got to make double the cards and perfect our technique. It was a nice quick evening and the boys did pretty well, since I bribed them with McDonald's for dinner.
OK, off to shower and shine for my exciting day. Don't be jealous now...
No comments:
Post a Comment