Well the chicken tacos passed the test with the boys. They each had two tacos and seemed enthused. Fred worked late and ate a dinner of peanut butter balls and popcorn and I stuffed myself at lunch and am still not hungry. My plan for tomorrow is to use the leftover chicken for enchiladas. The chicken fell apart so will make great filling. I only hope it is not too spicy.
The best news of the day is that I had/have NO MIGRAINE! This is good news! Off to read and work on a to do list for tomorrow.
2 comments:
are you getting all SOUTHWEST on us??? Cooking Tex-Mex, changing your background... Don't start writing in Spanish, OK? Hope you get rid of those bad bad headaches. I'm sure the dry, hot weather will help a bunch. TAKE CARE!
The chicken tacos sound very yummy. I will need to try them.
Post a Comment