AND NEVER COME BACK!
So I crashed last night with a REALLY bad migraine and it took like an hour to fall asleep and I had to do it with a towel wrapped around my head. Fred was watching TV, had his headphones on, but the light of the TV was bothering me even with my eyes closed. Once I fell asleep I slept really well.
Today was pretty low key. My first day home and not working. The move surveyor came this morning, she was a tad late but I forgave her. This afternoon I enjoyed the 3rd through 5th grade spring music concert. The combined recorder chorus was much better than I thought it could be. After the brief concert, Nic and I ran to the HS to show off pics of the new house. We then returned to get Will and a friend to hang out and spend the night. We don't normally have friends on school nights but this was a special circumstance. We were saving him from a night with 4 girls! I felt compelled to make an exception.
So we had a gourmet dinner of Hamburger Helper Lasagna and everyone who ate cleaned their plates and had seconds. There are no leftovers for my lunch tomorrow. Bummer.
The boys settled down pretty well but getting them up in the AM may prove to be a challenge. I need to get up and moving too, promised to go back to school and see some other friends for a bit. Then I plan to be a woman of leisure and go to Ames to look for a new refrigerator, an in- car navigation system, and probably something totally frivolous at Hobby Lobby. But only if I can use my 40% off coupon.
OK, so I again have a migraine and should really get to bed. I sure hope this doesn't become a routine.
No comments:
Post a Comment