We have been productive... 2 days in a row. Fred cleaned up the garage a bit, I paid bills, the boys were boys, and didn't help much.
Our buyers are coming over for a walk through tonight and we are getting Bailey's for dinner. Yummo! I plan to plan some meals for this week and decide which directions I need to go on what days. There are some errands on my list for the week and about a million phone calls to update our address with about that many companies.
I am now the owner of a new navigation system for my car. We picked one up at Best Buy last night then talked to Andy on the way home. With his help we found it online for $170 less. YIKES! So one of my errands is to return the first unit to BB this week while I wait for the one from Buy.com that should be here some time next week.
We are still in the market for a fridge. I showed Fred what I liked while in Ames yesterday and he found some he wants to look at from Sears. Unfortunately the closest Sears is very tiny, sells random stuff in the home and garden segment, but will probably not have anything on our short list. This means I need to go to the BIG city. I need to go there anyway to get a new sleeve for the basketball goal that is going with us to Frisco. I'll add that to my list for the week as well.
OK, time to put that mental list on paper before I forget too much.
Gratitude
1. My health
2. Getting to sleep a few more hours on the weekends. It makes for a happier me.
3. Applebee's Trio Platter that Nic and I shared last night for dinner.
4. The BEAUTIFUL spring weather we have enjoyed all weekend.
5. My brothers and sister. Family makes life fun and exciting.
No comments:
Post a Comment