The week has just meandered by; nothing too dramatic, nothing too exciting, just a week. Last night was probably the most excitement. our neighbor across the alley invited us over to swim! They have a really nice pool and it was a very pleasant evening to just hang out, sip wine (ME not the boys!) and chat. The boys fell into bed at 10 and I got to talk to my hubby for a bit so that was good. Sadly he is not coming home today and may not be home all weekend. It's crunch time, it has been crunch time all month, but it's getting to the end and he needs to stay and manage the project. Not sure how I might celebrate my b-day, just me and the boys, but we'll have fun I'm sure.
So, that is how boring my life is right now. There are things I could be doing and should be doing but I keep thinking I need some projects for when school's back in session so I am keeping a list of little projects and big projects that I will look forward to completing while I am sitting at home all alone in 10 days! Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment