Today is the day! I am the big 37! Is that old? I sure hope not.
The boys are up and moving a bit. I have already received my first birthday call, kind of. Little bro Andy called. He didn't say Happy Birthday but the fact that he called is gift enough.
We are going to go to church this morning then out to lunch. I ordered a bunch of Spring/Summer pics on-line at Wal-mart last night so we are going to pick those up while we are out and about. My BIG plan for the afternoon is to come home and scrapbook. Actually putting pictures to paper with adhesive. It will be fun!

Oh, and I need to mow the grass but I was thinking about asking the neighbor if I can borrow her "real" mower so I can get it done so much more quickly and with so much less effort. I may not get the chance to mow because it is supposed to rain today. It is also supposed to be 82 degrees today. YAHOO! My favorite number and a level of heat that I find bearable. It's gonna be a good day!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday. I hope you have a good day. By the way you are just a kid.
Happy Bday to my FAV cuz in TX!
Now that I've mashed my finger, I can't say all I wanted to...but my LOVE still comes to you.....I am SOOOOOOOO happy you were born.
Mom
Post a Comment