Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tomorrow is the BIG day~!

We have been waiting for this day all summer. Some of us have been more excited about it than others, Will could pee his pants he's so excited, Nic not so much. Me, I am happy but a bit melancholy at the same time. My boys off in the big world without me. Not that I will be far away but I won't be there like i have been. All new here.

Well Fred is home and we need to do some big time work on receipts that need to go to the insurance people so we can get some differentials from depreciated value to actual money spent. It all adds up people. More tomorrow, hopefully good first day of school pics. None from the classroom though. I have been told I am not really welcome beyond the front door. Don't want to cramp their style you know.

I think I'll go cry now so I won't do it tomorrow.

No comments: