Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A better day...


Both boys had some minor issues today. Nic was very emotional after school but I expected that after such a short night of sleep. Will did better but was asleep before I even got downstairs tonight. He is such a good sleeper. I was crabby and as I was checking news headlines this morning and reading about intolerance and injustice I was a crying fool at the computer but I am over it... (Retail therapy helps!) I bought a gift for my nephew Samuel and for my mother-in-law. I also bought myself an early Christmas present but I'm not sure if I am keeping it. Gotta make sure I got a good enough deal. It is something that I have wanted for about 15 years. I just decided that having it could make December a little easier for me. Gotcha wondering don't I? (Snagged this picture off Flickr just for effect)


I was lucky enough to talk to three of my family members today and my mother-in-law. Jen is sniffly and working hard, Andy is toiling away in the basement office making improvements and additions to Traubfinancialcoaching.com. Dad called to help with the kiss and tuck tonight and sending his good wishes from Indy. Mother-in-law Carolyn called with the BEST NEWS OF THE DAY! She is done with chemotherapy! I know she is relieved to be over that. Now she moves on to the next stage with includes tattoos! Well, not real ones but we'll call her inked if she wants us to. She will start a round of radiation in the coming weeks but hopefully it will be easier to handle than the yucky but oh so necessary chemo!


OK, I am beat. I am off to sleep in the middle of my bed all by myself. You know I miss you Fred but you should admit that no one kicking you at night is a small blessing right? Luv U all!

No comments: