I have a few things on my calender today. A little cleaning at home, a little errand running and then DI with Nic at the library while Will plays on the computers there. Well, there is a little kink in the plan... when I got home from taking the boys to school the garage door got stuck on its way down. The tension cable on one side is all tangled. This is way worse that the one time I backed into the door before it was all the way up and knocked it off the track. (thanks Lee and Kirste for the help on that one!)
So I called the lease realtor guy and he is calling the owner and then a buddy who owns a garage door business. For now I wait. Guess I should get to work on the at home stuff on my list. Laundry folding here I come!
2 comments:
wheee! I think I'm all caught up! Its so much fun to read all this, even a week late. I feel better now.
Mom
I totally remember that day. (And the day when I was trying to come over to your house for pudding painting and realized that I had locked my keys in the car. I had to call AAA so that they could pop the locks so that I could dig the keys out of the diaper bag where I'd left them.) Hope it's all resolved quickly.
Meanwhile, what's UP with Huntington bank? (And when did crap become a bad word?)
Post a Comment