Monday, November 10, 2008

Serious thunderstorm


Slumber party in my bed tonight. Bad lightening and thunder and LOTS of rain. Let's hope I get some sleep. Nic is a mess.


The good news of the day is that both boys had well child checks and they are both well. The new Dr. seems very likable and had a great manner with the boys. YEAH!


Off to cuddle and try to soothe. Pray the rain moves through quickly, I know I will be praying for that!

1 comment:

Katherine Krider Satchwill said...

Hi Susan--hugs to Nic and Will who will no doubt continue to feel those snuggle needs through all kinds of storms! I know all those holiday plans and trees in many places will brighen the skies of your lives as those stormy night memories recede. Are Will & Nic writing in special private and secret journals? Storms and thunder can be such good stuff for creative fantasies and "things that go bumbp in the night!" Fiction, fantasy and fears!