
I have tried all of the local grocery store chains and have had no luck finding the beef stew mix. I went to Lawrey's website where they have a store locator and it says that every Kroger near me but I don't believe them. I then went to look at sources in states I have formerly lived and they said no one carries my stuff. I did find a source online where I can order it by the dozen. It may be time!
I have a fun night ahead, baking two pies for teachers at school and going to a MOMS gathering to share wedding albums and wine. I don't think I'll have any wine but it will be fun to look at other people's albums. OK, off to feed Will, get my stuff together for tonight, and make the pie crust before I leave at 6:45. Ta ta...
1 comment:
Good seeing you tonight!
Post a Comment