
#2 I got a call today from our phone provider that when we move back to the crispy house we will need to change phone numbers. We have an AWESOME phone number and it was installed at the crispy house before the fire but apparently some line was drawn in the sand and now this number can not go with us back up the street. Our new number is stupid but I will share it when it's time.
#3 Got home from taking the van in to get a new lateral monitor installed this morning to find three messages waiting for me. One from a friend, one from my reconstruction company and one from American Airlines. The last message was to tell me that Fred's flight from Mexico is cancelled for today and he will fly home tomorrow morning. Not a huge deal, maybe even a little bit of a blessing, now I don't have to run around and clean up the house, I can do it after DI this evening. Trying to see the good... there is always some good.
Let's look at the glass half full...
Today while I was at the mall before 98% of the stores were open I was walking a lap and saw this.... Santa keeping in touch with the North Pole on his Blackberry.
Yesterday I received some "Happy Mail." Nic had no clue what Happy Mail is, so I explained to him that Happy Mail is anything delivered that is not a bill and that makes me happy! I received 24 packages of Beef Stew Mix. So good!
No comments:
Post a Comment