Thursday, December 4, 2008

Still moving along

Nothing too exciting going on today. My pal Sabrina joined me at Home Depot and gave her blessing to my light fixtures. The list has been submitted, let's hope it falls below the magic number! Since I do not know what that magic number is.. I'm really hoping.


We had a fun night at Family Bingo night at the boys' school. Nic won a BINGO game and a door prize. Will did not. He was sad until I reminded him that he recently won the chance to silly string the principal at their school and he won a free homework pass. I think the silly string event happens next week. I need to check that for sure.

Well, I am going to go take some medicine and hope that I can keep from coughing up a lung tonight. My cold has moved from my sinuses to my chest and ears. UGH! G-night!

Gratitudes:

1. Healthy kids

2. A car that gets me from here to there and back and allows me to help friends and their kids

3. My sister - Hugs from Sukisan Tihahi sista! (spellcheck is hating this! Guess the Knothole Club didn't have spellcheck back in the day)

4. My site foreman Joe who is getting the job done!

5. Subway - they made dinner tonight.

1 comment:

West Marshall said...

I like your idea of listing gratitudes. Way to go Nic and Will. I think Will is the big winner though. Hope he has fun with the silly string. Awesome!
Andrea