I snuck in the back door today to find the house very quiet (Except the annoying beep from the alarm for trouble in zones 2 & 3. Anyone know what that means?). The workers had been and gone and had put the first layer of polyurethane on the floor. It looks lovely and will look even more lovely tomorrow after the second coat is on. It will be most beautiful when Sunday comes and it is dry and we can walk on it. In our sock feet of course;)
3 comments:
I bet you have a window open somewhere... that is what happens when our "zone 3" code comes up.
Looks PRETTY--pretty SLICK!
That looks awesome!! I love your new floors!
You'll definitely be able to do the Tom Cruise slide from Risky Business across those floors. They're beautiful, but I especially like the large column/pillar in the middle of the room. Your house looks so beautiful!
--Andrea
Post a Comment