Sunday, December 7, 2008

Slow Sunday

Well, Nic and I went to a DI workshop yesterday and lost a good bit of our weekend. The good news is that the workshop was very good for the kids on our team and the team managers. We had fun, learned a bunch and have a better understanding of the event that takes place in February. The team had an opportunity to take part in some instant challenges and get feedback from REAL appraisers. This is valuable and the feedback was more positive than negative so we'll take that and move right along.




When we got home around 6:30 I was beat and had no desire to cook or even decide about a plan for dinner. We ended up at Peter Pipers Pizza. Hot pizza, YUMMY bread sticks and games for the boys, all three of them, made for a nice evening. A quick stop at Target for milk and a few other necessities including a Halloween rug for just $3.74. Always lookin for the deal I tell ya.




So today we all slept late. Nic, Will and Fred stayed up late playing Sequence so they were all tired. I am still battling this cold that I brought home from Indiana so I was just too tired to stay up and involved. When I finally put my feet on the floor I realized that I had a ton of laundry to do and wanted to make a yummy Sunday dinner. I had bought what I thought was a 2 pack of pork tenderloin at Sam's last month. I pulled one out on Friday to thaw a bit and realized that it wasn't pork but actually Turkey. Still sounds yummy so we have that in the oven cooking up for dinner. After dinner we are going to break out some excitement. Here's a peak, you don't have to guess, it would just be too hard. Just check back tomorrow for the big reveal. There will most certainly be squeals of delight around here after dinner and showers :p

No comments: