Saturday, December 13, 2008

YIKES 11 DAY!

I guess I should be paying a bit of attention to that ticker over there huh? The good news is that I am done with my boys and even have a few things for Fred. I have some out of town people to buy for and send so I should get a bit busier on that task.


Look at what my hubby brought me from Mexico! I have been told by many that Mexican Vanilla is special and now I have my own 1000ml bottle for the low low price of $7 that should last me for a few years. It even came with a cute sombrero that I am going to reuse as a Christmas ornament on our Charlie Brown Christmas tree.


I spent the whole day at home not doing much of anything. I did manage to pull a muscle in my back while blowing my nose. Hopefully that will fix itself while I sleep because not doing much today leaves a lot to be done tomorrow. Beside the fact that Christmas is in 11 days I am moving in 9! God willing. (please pray!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute bottle! You might want to do a test run with that vanilla though. When I brought some home from Jamaica, it was REALLY heavy on the alcohol and light on the vanilla. When I made my chocolate chip cookie recipe, people thought that they were made with rum!

Good luck with the shopping. I decided at the 11th hour again to do homemade crafting, so Owen and I have been in the basement all morning.