Will receives a Character Counts Award in December. YEAH!
I got a flat tire after a VERY long day. The boys and I had left Logansport to go to Ft. Wayne to see our pals from MI, the Droskis. The weather was not great for us but it was REALLY bad for them. They didn't even make it to the state line after getting stuck on 94 W for 2 hours in stopped traffic. We went to Chuck E Cheese anyway because it is not as accessible for us then did a little shopping in Ft Wayne before heading back to Logansport. About 2 miles, if that, from our destination I heard a strange noise and found myself with a VERY flat tire. The amazing team of Matt and Fred had it switched out in no time and Sears repaired it overnight. Just had to add some drama to the day. The strange thing... Julie had a flat tire when she got back home too. I guess we were just not meant to see each other that day.
Will makes a guy burp at the Grossology Exhibit at the DesMoines Science Center.
Nic has fun playing with the fart machine at the Grossology exhibit. Great fun for boys of all ages!
1 comment:
Thanks for the super rsvp re the pinewood derby. I'm trying your advice to Jerry about posting a comment--While Carla was here she introduced me to a fun blog called fussy.org Fun to read too. You all are such fun to read about as super moms--thinkers, do-ers and all that give us granny types smiles about our futures--loving the Colts game right now. 21 to 24 the good guys, but whatta game. LOVE sports at this level--just like politics--worth watching every play!!!
Post a Comment