Monday, January 7, 2008

Sick

Nic and I stayed home sick today. I spent a LOT of time in the little girls room and he just rested a lot. I was up at 4 puking my guts out and spent the rest of the day dealing with the other end. Thanks to some Imodium I am better but my tummy is still not quite right. I am hopeful that I will make it to work tomorrow. My regular sub is not available to cover for me so I really need to be there.

Dad, in response to your note about leaving a comment. You need to sign in with a Yahoo address which I don't believe you have. Option #2 is signing your comment within the comment and posting it using the Anonymous button which is under the sign-in one. Take a closer look and that should make sense, I hope. Not sure how clear I am being right now.

Say a prayer for me if you will and I will get photos off my camera by the end of the week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Option #3 post under nickname...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info. I think I have some kind of Yahoo something somewhere, but my "paper" Blackberry doesn't list it. Therefore, I will accept the offer of anonymous/named person and not add another paper post to my wallet. Just wanted to wish you good health and soon. Jerome