Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Questions I ask myself...


How does a 24 hour bug know when it's time is up? SO as I mentioned yesterday I was puking at 4 AM. I thought I was done when I went to bed but no, I was up worshipping the toilet gods at 3AM this morning. Thought for sure I was going to have to call in sick again. I returned to bed and slept VERY well until my alarm at 6:30 and awoke a new woman. Not that I could run a marathon but I felt A WHOLE LOT better! Yeah. So, that illness lasted 23 hours. Sounds close enough to 24. How does it know?


I was wiped out after school today and even had to come home a few minutes early. I was at work with K and got a call from the Elementary School. Will was in the office with a tummy ache. Ugh, was he coming down with the "bug?" I couldn't chance him puking or worse at school so I picked him up and we rushed home. No other symptoms to report from him so I think we are OK.


We had a tasty dinner of meatloaf and Julianne Potatoes tonight. We are back on our menu. We made a plan for the week on Sunday and quickly diverged when I felt so yucky yesterday. Fred brought home McDonald's for the eating members of the household. Tonight was meatloaf and tomorrow is a planned Pizza out night before Relig. Ed. Fred will be in Mexico so we'll eat out just like him. Thursday is Hamburgers, Will's request and I am finally getting chicken on Friday. Can't wait!

No comments: