
Yep, today is the day that Iowans are invited to their local precincts to caucus. It is a different experience depending on your party affiliation. Republicans do a paper ballot and Dems. go for more of a consensus. Not everyone has to agree but there is more discussion and lobbying for all the candidates. I hope that Fred gets home in the next 30 mins so I can take part. It is his first day back at work so he may need to be there a bit longer. We'll see.
Well, I did take the tree down, my apologies to the kings. If I didn't take care of it today it may have stayed up till February. Fred is here to take the tree itself apart. I was just noticing that there is a whole string of lights out. Guess it will wait till next year to get fixed.
Once I got the decorations put away I dusted, straightened, and vacuumed. I need to work on some bathrooms before company tomorrow night but that is just one thing on my list. I'll get it done.
OK, off to finish dinner and call Fred again.
1 comment:
Hello from Indiana! Thanks for the visit, we enjoyed seeing the boys. I was just checking in to see if we made your blog. We have some great photos from Christmas. I will try and get them to you soon. Have a great weekend and Happy New Year to you guys!
Post a Comment