The best news is that the recylce bin has been found. I sent the boys out after school and they found it and our neighbor's trashcan lid stuck in the tree line. Sadly I think the neighbor's trashcan may be mia. Not too much use for the lid. Oh well, they left it on the front porch anyway.
More good news is the S & K both had great days at work and we did not get out early. These days with strange schedules are reaking havoc on some of the more moody/needy kids at school.
The 3rd bit of good news is the I got some really cool scrap stuff today that I ordered from my monthly scrap club. It is CTMH stuff. Some neat boy paper and an awesome Serendipity pack with paper, cut-out and stamps for a ridiculous price. I almost passed on the offer from the scrap club leader but I thought what the helk? Yeah me for thinking!
OK off to read more The Pillars of the Earth before bed. I am more than 600 pages into this epic and I hope to finish it by next week.
I am a bit concerned though because I am unable to spell check this post. My apologies for any major goofs. G-night!
2 comments:
Geesh, If I don't read this EVERY day....I've lots to catch up on! But I LLLLLLOVE reading it all! I feel so much a part of your lives without having to freeze, drive or cook! Not a bad deal.
Congratulations of the clean room for "Bill", the successful test taking for Nic, finding blown away containers, taking care of needy dogs (happy birthday Pete!), all your crafty designs and just sharing life in Iowa. Not much more exciting in Indiana I can tell you that.
Mom
In anticipation of Priser's arrival, I'm into the Traub mode and catching up with IOWA! You are such a hoot, Susan--I simpley love reading your blog, listening to your tunes and reading how much alike little boys of these ages are--in LA or CO or IA--Sam, Sean, Nic, Will & Jay--then add a Powell or two or three--all fun and funny and smart and delicious all at the time.
Sean is so into Pokeman, I'm curious about the league/big picture you posted.Oh, the CO Satchwills reported that they did well on the Pinewood Derby thing. Thanks for sharing the engineering/competition advice. Jon said it was great fun (Of course, the question always is, "for whom?" The dad or the son?) Your snow and wind stories are chilling reminders of why we love Charlotte--but your images the breathtaking beauty and the cozy fireplace, warm sheets for getting to sleep-late in, all make for wonderful storytelling. It's fun to share! Just got the call from Jen--they're stopping to wash off the Indiana yuk from the car, having lunch at Chick-fil-a and heading here...wish you were coming too. Love my nieces--thanks always to all my siblings for sharing their girls! You understand, moma2twoboys!!! Peace and thanks for brining Joy to my world--aunt kathy
Post a Comment