Monday, January 21, 2008

BRRRRRRRRR


Can you hear my teeth chattering???? It is too cold here for me. I think we need to move. Since Fred is gone so much we hired this guy to clear our driveway. I already owe him $90 for three scrapes in the last 5 days and he will probably come back tonight. I think I should cancel his services and just get snowed in. Then I could call in to work and school and stay home by the nice cozy gal log fireplace. I do love the fireplace here!
(this picture is from winter 07 but we could be back to this soon.)


OK, so we had a mellow weekend with a lot of scrappin done by me on Saturday. Then shopping and dinner in Ankney Sat. night and I showered a dressed on Sunday but did little else. It was awesome. I read lots of pages in my BIG book and stayed warm. I literally sat on the floor in front of the fire reading. It made getting up and moving away very chilling.


Nic just got home from a friend's house and I need to help with homework. We also have Monday chores. These are chores that can be completed any day but if we start on Monday maybe they'll get done by Friday. Here's hoping.


Will is getting some teeth sealed tomorrow after school and Wednesday we have Pokemon League at the Library. Hope I can post some pictures later in the week.


Happy Monday!

No comments: