Friday, January 11, 2008

It's a wild and crazy night!



Well, so far this afternoon I have made double chocolate chunk cookies and eaten too many of them. I have fed the boys a couple of the afore mentioned cookies along with an amazing dinner of PB & J and chips. I have watched a movie (Premonition with Sandra Bullock) while the boys spend some time "gaming" in the basement and have done a bit of laundry. I have also copied all of my photos from June 2007 to present into monthly files on my computer. I have not backed them up yet but this is a HUGE step to just get them off of my memory card in some semblance of order. I have another movies to watch, Hairspray, and I would like to go to bed at a decent hour.




Fred called and he is still in meetings at 8:30. He hasn't connected with us since he left practically. Working REALLY hard there in Mexico. He will be home LATE tomorrow night then here Sunday and Monday before returning south on Tuesday. Just enough time at home for me to do all of his laundry. Ahhh the never ending laundry. If I were to win the lottery I would probably hire someone to do my laundry from gathering it out of hampers to washing to ironing, folding and putting it away. It is a NEVER ending chore that would ensure someone a great deal of job security. I know that right now I am irreplaceable!




Tomorrow the boys and I have BIG plans. I will likely watch Hairspray in the AM then we will head to Ames. We want to catch a movie and buy some essentials at Target and Sam's. We are also planning to browse and buy at Borders. We all have gift cards and coupons to use. YEAH!


Check out this cute pic of Will reading the paper over breakfast. He had his socks close by so he could keep to his daily routine. Thankfully the Mid Iowa Enterprise is a quick read. We weren't late for school or anything. The editorials are short and too the point, if they have a point to make. Although, this was taken in November right around the time of the school bond vote, so there may have been more to read than usual. All good stuff and well worth the subscription price!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how old are the boys now? I was in 4th grade when I started to do my Launday... Just an idea/hint.. or not, Julie wont let any one touch the laundry only me... just because I listen. Its only laundry not worth being yelled at about...

Well we are getting a visist Monday late or Tuesday AM by the CEO or CFO or someonw I don't care about so I worked super hard today to help the people I do care about that care about him...

Anonymous said...

Great shot of Will doing the newspaper thing. Maybe some of the news-reading family genes are in there. Have a good week!
Jerome

Anonymous said...

yes... so we had regional and terrotory (sp?) in today... CEO Tuesday or Wednesday. But Todd terrotory... made a long laundry list of CRAP todo Like we have dust bunnies, the dock needs to not look like xmas return center any more. Clearence needs to be hund not in toes upstairs blah blah blah

Stay Tuned.......