Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Day #1

So this is what home schooling might look like at my house... Nic hard at work now that we have some work for him to do.



Sadly, this "condition" will prevent me from joining William on the 2nd Grade field trip to the DM Science Center tomorrow. I am bummed to say the least. Sadly, with no contingency childcare plans and no one who really relishes time with my nine year old suffering from the "condition," I had to bow off the chaperon list. I am sending the older digital camera with Will and plan to personally connect with his group leader in the AM to ask for her assistance in getting a couple of shots and letting Will have some fun with the camera as well.


The parting shot of the day will be Nic's back. Not really too bad as of this afternoon. Nothing even pussy... yet. His first spot appeared last night and there were MANY more this AM. We are up to about 30 right now. Stay tuned... He did ask if I planned to scrapbook this disease. He said he might like to know what kinds of sickness he had growing up. Since he had Fifth Disease a month or so ago he has been a little more aware of childhood illnesses. Crazy what kids pick up on?!?!

No comments: