Friday, March 7, 2008

I think I am on the mend.

First let me apologize for the free flow of details yesterday. I was in a state let me tell you. I am better. I stayed home from school today. Spent a lot of time just sitting and chilling until about 3:00. I seemed to have recovered. Interestingly 24 hours after the start.

Once again, how does a 24 stomach bug know when to vacate?

Mom and dad were a little later than expected but that was good because so was Fred and he had dinner. Once everyone arrived I got busy in the kitchen and we all ate a yummy spaghetti dinner. The evening was mellow with fun chiding and one load of laundry folded. Thanks mom!

It is now time to crash. Tomorrow will be a FULL day but I am ready to take it on. I have no choice now do I?

No comments: