Happy Easter!

I made the yummy rolls and they were yummy!

Will had a bland plate with a roll and turkey no gravy.

Nic thought the food was so good he had to dance.

Nic can smile like Daddy and Will can snarl like Elvis. Who knew???

Proof that there is more finished square footage in the basement.

We love that this room is so full of light. No window coverings here, just SUN!

The view near the bottom of the stairs. Such and improvement! I need to find a "before" so you can appreciate the "after" that much more.

Nic gave Pete a faux-hawk after his bath this week.

Remember me? This is this morning. My hair didn't look half bad huh? Works for me!
3 comments:
ALMOST as fun as BEING THERE!
Thanks for sharing!
Mom
Love you all! Love the faux hawk!
PS: can i say i have never been to you house but I love the new area!
Post a Comment