No feedback yet from tonight. We all disappeared for an hour and went to M-town for dinner. Pete was a great companion. I was able to secure doggy day care for him tomorrow. My wonderful neighbor is allowing him to spend some quality time in his crate in her garage. He'll be lonely but OK. At least she can turn up her TV to drown out the barking. I feel much better knowing that our potential home buyers will not be annoyed by him. I will come home at lunch and set him free again. Yes Fred, he is spoiled.
In other yet similar news, our showing for ten tomorrow is now a showing for ten and another at 10:45. I am THRILLED with this kind of traffic. I was seriously afraid and now I am much more at peace about this. OPTIMISM speaks!
OK, off to read my great new book The Runaway Quilt. What makes it great? It cost a thin dime at the library's used book sale. After a few chapters I will sleep as best I can in my big lonely bed. Fred gets home tomorrow, just in time to negotiate the offer that is sure to some soon. OPTIMISM at it's best! G-night!
2 comments:
I dont remember what we did with Pete when we had showings... hmmm! We have all spoiled him rotten and even fred too! but killian might have him beat now that pete is gone....
love the link to the book :-) I'm reading (listening to A thousand Splendid Suns) A very thoughtful book and makes me ashamed of what we don't realize about what people are going through. There are so many suffering and we are rather oblivious!
Mom
Post a Comment