Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Trying to be good here.

Let's just say that Sr. Mary Ann is sure lucky she has the Sr. before her name.

Got a note and calender from Will after Relig. Ed tonight. Seems there was a BIG mistake on the calender that I got handed to me last week. Yeah, BIG OOPS! No explanation why they had it printed for the April 12th. Just wanted to let us all know that the REAL date is...

William's First Communion Date
Saturday, May 3rd
During 5:00 PM Mass
We sure hope you can come and that we will still be here!
Please RSVP as there will be hotel reservations to be made and dinner counts to be taken.

I promise you that this will not change again. Even if the rest of the class is not there with him I will administer his First Communion on this night! It could be fun don't ya think?

On the home front. We listed Monday around 6. Got a call Tuesday around 3 that someone wanted to see the house at 6:45. Got a call from the realtor that for $250,000 we could seal the deal today. Um, no. We haven't even been on the market for 48 hours, not even on MLS yet, and we are not taking $20,000 less than the asking price. They didn't even put it in writing so we really shouldn't even consider it at all. But we did... for just a minute.

Good news is that there is another showing scheduled for Friday evening, so tomorrow AM we do not need to make our beds and tomorrow afternoon I can do laundry and not worry about hanging up the unmentionables for a few hours. It's all good!

I am wiped out and need to crash. We stayed up way too late talking politics with mom and dad last night. The saddest part is that at the end of the night I still have no clue who I would want to be the leader of the free world. Not real good choices out there in my humble opinion. Sad to think that I may just get to pick the best of the worst come November. God bless us everyone!

No comments: