Thursday, March 27, 2008

Day #2

The view out the back this morning... It is "officially" Spring right?

So this is another view from this afternoon. A few more spots but not really too bad. Nic took an Oatmeal bath this morning, and despite the wicked smell that just about made me gag, he found it very soothing. We got him clean from head to toe and tackled some homework and enjoyed a movie together today. We watched Martian Child which made me laugh and made me cry and made Nic laugh at me when I cried.

In other news here are a couple of shots of the fun time I missed at the DM Science Center. The good news is that we are members so we can go back again once everyone is healthy, and the other good news is that Will was well behaved and had a great time without me. He was a little clingy when I dropped him off this morning, but he must have recovered nicely.

The final blog-worthy bit of news is that Will is not feeling hungry, not a huge bit of concern, but he did say he didn't feel so hot. Well, let's follow up on that and take your temp. He is registering 100.3 in the ear. We'll keep an eye on that until bedtime. Could be a full house here tomorrow?!?!?!

Gratitude... Yes, I do have some!

1. Staying home allowed me to catch up on laundry and change the boys bed sheets.

2. Nic is handling the CP as well as can be expected. The ones in his hair seem to be the most bothersome.

3. Will had a great time on his field trip without me. See, I have raised strong, independent but loving children!

4. I made Blue Box Mac 'n Cheese today. It turned out the best it had been in a long time. Silly thing to find join in but I do!

5. Fred is due home tomorrow! Let's hope the snow melts before he gets here:)

No comments: