It's Friday and I am so happy to say that I WORKED every day this week! My paycheck may now resume to normal. NOW!
I am home a few minutes early because the boys are going over to a friend's house after school. I need to do a quick tidy, then Pete and I are going to disappear while there is a showing at 5:00. Not exactly sure what the rest of the weekend holds for us. Maybe seeing Spiderwick Chronicles with Nic and ??? with Will. Hopefully a nap or two and spending some time in my scrap space. I need to upload some pictures and order some prints too. Oh, and I pledged to back-up photos off the older computer so Fred and clean it off and start over. Maybe there won't be time for a nap or two? Maybe just one short nap.
Off to clean toilets and put vacuum lines in the carpet! Think good house selling thoughts around 5:00PM Central.
No comments:
Post a Comment