Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Made my cake and I'll eat it too!

So I got a call around lunch time that a couple wanted to take a third look at our house around 4:30 this afternoon and they wanted to have at least 90 minutes! Yikes, I think they might be serious... Well as fate would have it, S went home not feeling great today so I was able to make arrangements for K this afternoon and take off of work early. I got home around 1 and got straight to work. I vacuumed every piece of carpet in the place, I washed the hardwood floors, I dusted, I wiped, I straightened. We had been home for four days straight and it felt like so much needed to be done. Well, after 2 1/2 hours I just had to be done. The boys and I crashed at a neighbors house from 4:15-5:15 then we ran to M-town to grab some dinner. They wanted Burger King and I am so nervous I can not eat. Well, on second thought I could carve myself a big 'ol slice of Chocolate Torte that I made for Easter dessert. If I don't eat a bit it will go to waste.

So I am nibbling my torte and waiting not so patiently for a call from my Realtor. Who knows when it might come...


Oh yeah, and check out my home listing here. Do you see any reason someone wouldn't love this house? I would move it to TX with me if I could. It is a great house!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

I love your house...bring it to Indiana!

I also love love love reading about your day...and Andy's Day....and hearing from Jennifer...and hoping Ben had a good day too! KIDS are wonderful and technology keeps us all in touch.

Mom