Saturday, March 22, 2008

Just stuff...

So traffic at the house continues to progress. We had a second visit on Thursday from a guy who looked at it on Wednesday. He really wants more garage space for his toys and we don't think he can have a detached building. We'll see... Friday we had a visit while I was running in Ankney. Fred got the feedback but I honestly have no recollection of what it was - not bad I don't think but still no offers.

Friday I went to Ankney for a LONG overdue haircut. I had been trying to grow my hair to donate to locks of love but I was getting so tired of ponytails and the hair hurt associated with that style that I decided to have it cut. It is a layered bob at about my chin. It looks bad right now but it will be cuter when I try and I don't nap in the middle of the day.

While I was in Ankney I also did some damage at The Family Christian Book Store, Target, Kohl's, Michael's, and Memory Bound the LSS. Since I only get to do that every two months or so I don't feel so bad. I did score on some summer clothes for both boys and found a cute sweater for me. I REALLY wish it were warmer so I could wear it for Easter with my cute skirt I bought last year and have only had occasion to wear once. Guess I'll have to wait until First Communion in May.

Will had a sleepover last night with pal N. They did pretty well all things said. I don't mind having extra kids around until about bed-time then I wish it were just us. I didn't sleep well, kinda waiting for someone to come to me upset. No one did until 7:30 AM. Will wandered in with an ache in his inner ear. Yep, we had to hit the Saturday Physicians Clinic in M-town. We dropped N off around 8:30 and got the ear checked. Definitely infected says the doctor, amoxicillan and numbing drops for you kid!

After we filled the scripts we headed to Payless to look for shoes for Will to wear for Easter and First Communion. We got the only style of dress up shoes for boys for just $9.99. They are not really comfortable but I told him he only has to wear then twice and will just have to deal. We are out of options at this point.

Well I have a turkey breast to make for dinner tomorrow. We have ham around here often enough that we didn't need to do it for Easter. I am also going to make yummy carrots and tasty potatoes to round out the menu. I may even get crazy and make my famous rolls. My family probably deserves those.

OK, time to switch the laundry and see what I can do to this hair before 5 PM mass. When Will and I made it home from the Dr. and errands I crashed for a couple of hours. It was a great nap but my hair can tell you that I did it. Gotta go hide the evidence.

No comments: