Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Let the sun shine in...

It is turning in to a beautiful day here in IA. The sun is high, the snow is melting and the grass looks a little more green today than yesterday. My day at work was as busy as ever but full of smiles. The boys seemed to have had a good day minus the country boy calling Nic a city kid and pouncing on him. They are outside soaking in the vitamin D and playing ball. Hopefully not getting too muddy.

Feedback on our showings was positive but no offers are pending. A couple of people are debating build or buy and one doesn't like the fact that our living areas are to the back of the house and they can not see the street or visitors coming up the drive. Reasonable and nothing I can do about it. Let it go.

Fred is running late coming home from Memphis, storms there I guess. We are on our own for dinner so that takes a little pressure off. He should still make it home before bedtime or soon there after. Good enough for me.

Well, the house is clean, I have 1/2 the laundry clean and needs to be put away. I think I may head to the new room and spend some time creating or straightening. I can do that while my second load of laundry moves through the cycle. I must multi-task or I don't feel like I am earning my keep.

No comments: