I am really tired of my kids getting sick with illness that doesn't make them tired. Nic is FULL of energy and life yet has to be holed up with me in this quiet house. Sometimes he gets to be too much...
We have had a decent day today all things considered. Got Will off to school a little early, I ran in to work to fill out my pittance of a time card for the week. I was able to see real live people and enjoy a few moments of joyful conversation. Once I got home I putzed for only a few minutes on the computer before heading to the basement.
First I took care of some laundry then got busy at my scrap desk. I created while simultaneously backing up photos from the basement computer to disk. All good. I was reminded that there are a number of events from 2005 that need to be documented. I need to upload the photos and get them ordered so that they can get into the flow system.
After a good bit of work in the scrap space, that included cleaning it up when I was done, I decided to move on to other things. I headed upstairs and made a tasty grilled cheese lunch for Nic and me. During lunch I got a worisome call from Will from school. I was sure he had broken out in spots and needed to be brought home. NOPE! Seems he was dissatisfied with my lunch I packed for him. He wanted Wavy Lays, not pretzels. Sorry bud... You can have Wavy Lays after school. (I am going to take some in a baggie when I pick him up today.)
After lunch Nic and I watched No Reservations. I multi-tasked while watching it and continued to get photos in order on the upstairs computer. They are really in good shape but still need to be backed up. My next step. The movie was a bit lame but not terrible. Just predictable I guess. Too much kissing according to Nic.
Well, I am ready to head out, stopping at the library to return and borrow for the weekend, before I pick up Will. Fred is en route to DM from TX somewhere I think. He'll be home in time to pick up Pizza for Dinner! YEAH!
Here is the latest look at Nic's pox. Not too bad, getting through the phases, hopefully well enough to head to school on Monday.
1 comment:
sorry he's had the pox...and good for you for getting so much done! thank you for your kind words today I think I'm finally back among the land of the living...
Post a Comment