Sunday, March 9, 2008

UPDATE! First Communion Date Changed


I think I have confirmed with an "official" source that the date of


William's First Holy Eucharist is

Saturday April 12th

at 5:00PM mass.


I am working on a meal for afterwards and will need to find out how many people are coming to make sleeping arrangements. There are not likely enough beds in this house but I have a connection at a hotel in M-town and should be able to get a very reasonable rate. Please be in touch if you think you will be joining us. Please drop me an e-mail or give me a call. I know that William would appreciate any and all support on the big day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will not be there but will send prayers. I have been off going on two Saturdays in a row and im feeling the crunch with bills...

Amy said...

like your new look...and congrats on the confirmation hope you and your family have a wonderful day!