The next wake-up was to tell the boys to quiet down.
But the final wake-up was a call from the realtor. He wanted to give me a showing report from last night. The couple saw six houses and ours is their first choice. YEAH! No offer yet though because they too are relocating and need to list and sell their house first. They live about 45-60 minutes away so my guess is that this guy will commute until they sell theirs. The news is great none the less. I am really trying to live my WORD OF THE YEAR on be optimistic.
Guess it could be time to start looking at houses in TX. Not ready to make the trip but I suppose I could look on-line. I have been avoiding it, afraid I'll fall in love with something that I can't have because we aren't ready to move soon enough.
The next bit of good news is that we have no showings today so we can lounge in our PJ's and such. Nic is getting his fill of Saturday cartoons and Will is getting his PlayStation fix. Fred is working on a small home improvement project and I am going to work on laundry. There is always laundry. Need to get to Ames today and have a few more to do's. We'll keep busy for sure.
Happy Saturday!
1 comment:
Moving to Texas? Where to? I am in the Dallas Fort Worth area.
Post a Comment