Tuesday, March 11, 2008

HOUSE FOR SALE HOUSE FOR SALE


As of last night we are official on the market. No sign in the yard yet but that doesn't seem to matter. I got a call this afternoon at 3:00 asking for a showing at 6:45. Um yeah, you can see it!


Well, that does change our mellow evening plans with mom and dad but we are flexible. Not sure if we'll still do Bailey's or if we'll head to M-town and try Zenos or Pizza Ranch? We'll see.


So I have spent 45 minutes getting about 20 feet of three inch thick ice off the front walk. The temperature, a balmy 48, helped a bit and a very sturdy shovel and I did the rest. My hands are still shaking. No rest for the wicked though. The sun also melted the snow in the back yard that is littered with Pete land mines. I am going to put on my grubby shoes and go see what I can do about that. I'll up-date more tomorrow I hope!

2 comments:

Amy said...

wow good for you! hope it goes well...where are you moving to?

Colleen said...

Susan, good luck on selling your house. At first i was thinking, no you can't move away and then I remember you can be friends with the internet anywhere you live.