Monday, June 2, 2008

Good Morning...


Well we survived the weekend. Fred and I put a major dent on the storage area in the basement. We purged and sorted and repacked some stuff that we wanted kept together. We probably did more than we needed or should have. Fred was wondering aloud if other people did so much prep before they moved. We surmised that they probably did not. We are a little anal around here. In the best way of course.


In addition to putting in some major time in the basement we also managed to get to Ames, IA to enjoy a final meal at Hickory Park. We bought a new ladder at Sam's and bought a new DS game for the LONG trip at the end of the week. Will selected Price Caspian which was on sale for $29.99 and included a $10 Target Gift Card. What a bargain hunter my boy. Nic couldn't settle on a new title but I am sure he will before we leave Iowa.


The boys and I also managed to go to mass for the last time in IA. Fred stayed home to rest after our busy day in Ames. He had been to the Dr. Sat AM to confirm my diagnosis that he has a nasty sinus infection. The Physician's Assistant also gave him a prescription, something that I could not do, and sent him on his way. He is so much better today. Thank the Lord for better living through pharmaceuticals.


So the plan for the day is ambitious. I have to pack three people for 7 days of livin'. I have to wash the dog, wash the boys, do the laundry, pack the rest of the fluids, call the title co., call the mortgage guy, call our TX realtor, defrost the freezer and cook dinner. I had better get busy huh?

No comments: