Yes, we are home AGAIN! I actually got the call last night that we would have a two hour delay. Then around 7:45 they called out for the day. The boys are thrilled once again and I am less than enthused. So, I decided to channel my anger and frustration and got busy cleaning. Thus far I have cleaned 2 showers, 2 toilets, four sinks and one bathroom floor. I still need to clean the boys' bathroom floor. I also have one load of towels and area rugs in the laundry process and I am showered and dresses. Oh yeah, I also went out and tried to shovel off the front walk. Unfortunately it is caked with ice. Not so easy to scoop. I did my best then put down a bunch of salt. I guess I can go try to chip at it again later.
Fred is off to sunny Mexico, a day late but he should get out today and be there by dark. Let's just hope he makes his connection in Dallas.
Ok, off to check the laundry and finish in the boys' bathroom.
1 comment:
I hear your frustration. Was off yesterday and again today. Got tired of DH not being able to answer the phone in the bedroom so decided to rearrange the room yesterday so that the phone is now on my side of bed. Just finishing up a few last minute things this morning. We are now up to 7 snow days, I don't think we had this many in 79.
Post a Comment