Friday, February 8, 2008

Let it never be said that my life is boring...

I have two sons... So they wanted to play outside after school. Great! Burn off some energy. Avoid the Playstation. Let me put my aching foot up for a few...


I went to the kitchen to get a drink and look out the window to check on them. What do I see? Nic buried under hunks of snow that Will is gently placing on his brother. I open the window and ask... "Could you tell me what you are doing?" Nic replies, "We are reinacting a scene from a movie Will saw." "What movie?" I asked. "Dinosaur" Will replies.


I am stumped. When did he see this movie? And when do dinosaurs get crushed under the snow? I decided that the moment was blog worthy so gimped my battered self outside with my camera. Well it was so sunny that I could not really see what I was taking a picture of on my camera screen. When I stepped in the garage to get a better view the camera screen said, no memory card. Ugh! Gimp back inside, get the card, tell the boys to stay still until I made it back out. I got the shot and we even let Pete be in it to look like the rescue dog.


So as I am taking the picture Nic starts twitching his hand. I say, "What is that about?" He replies "People's hands always twitch when they are dying in the movies." Oh yeah, I should have known.


PS My foot still hurts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW your foot looks like if Fing hurts.... ice it to hold down the color... Im sure pete would curl up with you... He might even lick it! HAHA

Our dog is getting very Grey! Have to see him next time he is here!

Love you lots saying a prayer for your foot!

Amy said...

try taping your baby toe to the toe next to it and keeping shoes on for support...but you also might want to go ahead and get an xray, you might have broken more than your toe..it looks like you might have damaged the bone that connects to your toe...ouch..take motrin...love the snow pics!!

Anonymous said...

OK so i can not believe what happened at E 58th St. Thursday AM! I almost went over after getting my hair cut around 10am Thursday to see if i could find any more of those ShoeBox books! How wierd!